THINET was founded in 1905 in Central France. During its 105+ years of operation, Thinet was able to extend its business into Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Its headquarter is located in Paris, France, with regional offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Abu-Dhabi, UAE; and Equatorial Guinea, West Africa. Thinet International has main representation in the USA, UK, Syria, and Lebanon.
The company core business is Building and Civil Engineering serving both, the public as well as the private sectors.
Thinet provides its clients with full Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services, as well as "turnkey" projects.
Thinet International has its own Construction Management (CM) division fully equipped to deal with large, complex, and time restrained jobs all around the globe.
AN EXAMPLE OF PROJECTS FOR WHICH THE COMPANY HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR IN RECENT YEARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST INCLUDES:
- » Al Wahda Shopping Mall - Abu Dhabi, UAE - 170 Million Dirhams
- » Al Tayeb Cold Stores
- » Deerfields
- » MANAZIL Material City (Shopping Mall) – UAE – One Billion Dirhams.
- » SABIC Headquarters Building Phase A - Riyadh.
- » Completion of three (3) 100-bed hospitals for the Ministry of Health - Saudi Arabia Yanpet.
- » Home Ownership Program (Phase I & II) - 549 housing units in Yanbu.
- » Design & Build of 100-Bed Hospital for Arabian Oil Company at Al-Khafji..
- » Design & Supervision of McDonald's Restaurants in Riyadh & Eastern province.
- » Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Riyadh Diplomatic Quarters.
- » Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club Clubhouse & Stables Facilities - Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Currently focused within the United Arab Emirates delivering a traditional construction service, design and build projects, and engineering & construction management services for the past fourteen years Thinet has strengthened its presence through a policy of sustainable growth with valued and respected Clients.
The company's core business is Building and Civil Engineering, specializing in large scale examples of projects both public and private sector, including housing, office buildings, and hospitals. Some examples of projects for which the company has been responsible and currently responsible include
- » Turn-key construction of several sports centers and stadiums (Gizan, Boukariah, and Al Majma'ah) in Saudi Arabia
- » Yanpet Home Ownership Program (Phases 1 & 2) – 549 housing units in Yanbu
- » Design & Build of 100-Bed hospital for Arabian Oil Company at Al Khafji
- » SABIC Headquarters Complex in Riyadh
- » Embassy for the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Riyadh Diplomatic Quarters
- » Design & Build of Three 100-Bed Hospitals for the Ministry of Health (Dohmat Al Jundal, Rafha, & Khafji)
- » Design & Supervision of McDonald's Restaurants, Riyadh and Eastern Region
- » Ghantoot Racing & Polo Club Clubhouse & Stables Facilities-Abu Dhabi
- » Hospital Maintenance – UAE
- » Design and Build of Al Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- » Design and Build a Shopping Mall and Two Office Buildings, Building Material City, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- » Construction, Completion and Maintenance of New Extension of Madinet Zayed Shopping Centre and Gold Centre, Abu Dhabi,UAE